- Cloud Recovery Backup for Microsoft 365
- Getting Started
- Microsoft 365 Backup Guides
- Add a Microsoft 365 Organisation
- Edit Organisation Backup Settings
- Manage tenant password
- Finding Cloud Connect Credentials
- Delete Organisation
- Recommission Organisation
- Retention Types
- Backup copy and immutable backups
- Account Management
Reset forgotten account password
If you have forgotten your password, follow the below steps to reset your account password:
- Go to the SSO Homepage.
- Enter your email and click login.
- Click “Forgotten your password?”, then confirm you want to reset password.
- You will be sent an email with instructions to set up a new password.
Please note that this will not affect your 2FA device, if you have lost your 2FA device, see the Reset lost 2FA device section.