- Cloud Recovery Backup for Microsoft 365
- Getting Started
- Microsoft 365 Backup Guides
- Add a Microsoft 365 Organisation
- Edit Organisation Backup Settings
- Manage tenant password
- Finding Cloud Connect Credentials
- Delete Organisation
- Recommission Organisation
- Retention Types
- Backup copy and immutable backups
- Account Management
As an administrator, you can manage your organisation’s users and their permissions.
- Go to the Users and Contacts page on the Portal.
- If not already authenticated, please sign in.
- Here you can manage or add users, as well as granting or revoking permissions.
Please note that most of the user management actions require Elevated Privileges.
When performing an action that require Elevated Privileges, you will be asked to input a 2FA code. These are the codes from the same 2FA device you use when logging into your account.