- Cloud Recovery Backup for Microsoft 365
- Getting Started
- Microsoft 365 Backup Guides
- Add a Microsoft 365 Organisation
- Edit Organisation Backup Settings
- Manage tenant password
- Finding Cloud Connect Credentials
- Delete Organisation
- Recommission Organisation
- Retention Types
- Backup copy and immutable backups
- Account Management
If you wish to stop backing up an organisation, you can decommission the organisation following the below steps.
Decommissioning an Organisation will delete all the backup points held in the Cloud Recovery Backup Region
- Go to the Cloud Recovery Backup for Microsoft 365 page on the Portal.
- If not already authenticated, please sign in.
- Click on the organisation card you wish to decommission.
- Click the “Delete” button to proceed. Please note this may take a while to complete.