- Cloud Recovery Backup for Microsoft 365
- Getting Started
- Microsoft 365 Backup Guides
- Add a Microsoft 365 Organisation
- Edit Organisation Backup Settings
- Manage tenant password
- Finding Cloud Connect Credentials
- Delete Organisation
- Recommission Organisation
- Retention Types
- Backup copy and immutable backups
- Account Management
Finding Cloud Connect Details
Follow this guide to find your Cloud Connect details, needed for restoring with Veeam Explorers.
You will need to set a tenant password in order to view your Cloud Connect details.
- Go to the Cloud Recovery Backup for Microsoft 365 on the Portal.
- If not already authenticated, please sign in.
- Click the card of the organisation you wish to view details.
- The details are available in the Veeam explorers section of the Restore card.