- Cloud Recovery Backup for Microsoft 365
- Getting Started
- Microsoft 365 Backup Guides
- Add a Microsoft 365 Organisation
- Edit Organisation Backup Settings
- Manage tenant password
- Finding Cloud Connect Credentials
- Delete Organisation
- Recommission Organisation
- Retention Types
- Backup copy and immutable backups
- Account Management
Backup copy (add-on feature)
You have the option to store a copy of your Microsoft 365 Cloud Recovery Backup data in compatible third-party cloud storage. The frequency of backup copy jobs as well as the retention period for backup copies stored in third-party cloud storage can be set according to your business requirement. Backup copies can be stored in our Cloud Storage or customer-owned Cloud Storage.
Immutable backups (add-on feature)
Backup copy jobs have the ability to set immutable protection on data stored in compatible third-party cloud storage. Immutability restricts data from deletion or modification for a specific period of time.