- Cloud Recovery Backup for Microsoft 365
- Getting Started
- Microsoft 365 Backup Guides
- Add a Microsoft 365 Organisation
- Edit Organisation Backup Settings
- Manage tenant password
- Finding Cloud Connect Credentials
- Delete Organisation
- Recommission Organisation
- Retention Types
- Backup copy and immutable backups
- Account Management
This section will help you learn how to browse and restore from your Cloud Recovery Backup for Microsoft 365.
Restoring as an Administrator
Administrators can browse and restore organisation data with the Veeam Explorers.
Restoring as a User
Any Microsoft 365 User can browse and restore their own data using the Restore Portal.
Restoring as a Restore Operator
Restore operators are Microsoft 365 Users that you have enabled to browse and restore data on behalf of other users, groups, and other entities using the Restore Portal.