- Cloud Recovery Backup for Microsoft 365
- Getting Started
- Microsoft 365 Backup Guides
- Add a Microsoft 365 Organisation
- Edit Organisation Backup Settings
- Manage tenant password
- Finding Cloud Connect Credentials
- Delete Organisation
- Recommission Organisation
- Retention Types
- Backup copy and immutable backups
- Account Management
Cloud Recovery Backup for Microsoft 365 Restore Portal
The Cloud Recovery Backup for Microsoft 365 Restore Portal is a web-based interface that can browse and restore Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft OneDrive for Business data.
Please note the Restore Portal cannot browse and restore Microsoft Teams backups, or Microsoft Exchange shared mailboxes. For more on its limitations, visit Veeam Restore Portal Documentation.
Using the Restore Portal, you can only browse your backups based on the most recent backup point.
Any user in an organisation can use the Restore Portal to browse and restore their own files.
You may configure organisation users as Restore Operators that can browse and restore data within a scope you define.
To find out more about configuring the Restore Portal:
- Configure Restore Portal
- Configure Restore Operators
- Restoring as a User
- Restoring as a Restore Operator