- Cloud Recovery Backup for Microsoft 365
- Getting Started
- Microsoft 365 Backup Guides
- Add a Microsoft 365 Organisation
- Edit Organisation Backup Settings
- Manage tenant password
- Finding Cloud Connect Credentials
- Delete Organisation
- Recommission Organisation
- Retention Types
- Backup copy and immutable backups
- Account Management
Configure Restore Operators
In order to allow users to browse and restore files other than their personal files, they will need to be assigned a Restore Operator role.
Follow the below steps in order to configure Restore Operators:
- Go to the Cloud Recovery Backup for Microsoft 365 page on the Portal.
- If not already authenticated, please sign in.
- Click on the organisation card you wish to configure Restore Operators.
- Click Configure under the Restore Operators section.
- To create a new Restore Operator role, click Add. You will now configure a new Restore Operator role:
- Name: The name of your Restore Operator role. This is used to differentiate between the roles.
- Description: A description of what the role is.
- Role type: This will determine what the restore operator can access.
- Restore Operator Section: Here you can add users or user groups that will use this Restore Operator role.
- Include and Exclude Sections: These sections function similar to the Backup Settings Inclusions and Exclusions.
- Once done configuring, click Save.